Health Home Services
Health Home Referral and Eligibility
Abbott House is accepting referrals from the community for enrollment of eligible children/youth into Health Home Services.
Children/Youth must meet all eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment:
- Child/youth currently has active Medicaid; AND
- Child/youth meets the NYS Department of Health Eligibility Criteria:
- Two or more Chronic Conditions (Substance Use Disorder, Asthma, Developmental Disability, Diabetes); OR
- One single Qualifying Chronic Condition (Serious Emotional Disturbance, Complex Trauma)
- Child/youth meet the appropriateness criteria such as has significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors which can be addressed through care coordination.
How to Make a Referral:
- Complete the Health Home Referral and Eligibility Application, including as much detail as possible to allow us to verify eligibility for Health Home.
- Attach supporting documentation of diagnosis (if available).
- Approved children/youth will be assigned to a Care Manager who will conduct outreach and attempt to engage the child/youth in Health Home Care Management Services.
- Health Home services are voluntary and the Youth and/or Parent/Legal Guardian will be asked to consent during the outreach and engagement process.
- Send the completed application and consent form via secure email, fax or mail to:
WESTCHESTER & UPPER COUNTIES:
Filomena LoRusso, Director
100 North Broadway
Irvington, NY 10533
(914) 650 - 1241 (Fax)
NEW YORK CITY:
Sheila Colon, Director
1775 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10453
(917) 398 - 8504 (Fax)