Health Home Services
Health Home Referral and Eligibility
Abbott House is accepting referrals from the community for enrollment of eligible children/youth into Health Home Services.
Children/Youth must meet all eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment:
- Child/youth currently has active Medicaid; AND
- Child/youth meets the NYS Department of Health Eligibility Criteria:
- Two or more Chronic Conditions (Substance Use Disorder, Asthma, Developmental Disability, Diabetes); OR
- One single Qualifying Chronic Condition (Serious Emotional Disturbance, Complex Trauma)
- Child/youth meet the appropriateness criteria such as has significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors which can be addressed through care coordination.
How to Make a Referral:
- Complete the Health Home Referral and Eligibility Application online by clicking here for services in Westchester and Upper Counties, or here for services in New York City including as much detail as possible to allow us to verify eligibility for Health Home.
- Attach supporting documentation of diagnosis (if available).
- Approved children/youth will be assigned to a Care Manager who will conduct outreach and attempt to engage the child/youth in Health Home Care Management Services.
- Health Home services are voluntary and the Youth and/or Parent/Legal Guardian will be asked to consent during the outreach and engagement process.
- Submit the application and someone will be in touch with you shortly. Or, you can download and print the application by clicking here and then send the completed application and consent form via secure email, fax or mail to:
Filomena LoRusso, Director
100 North Broadway
Irvington, NY 10533
(914) 650 - 1241 (Fax)