Child and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS)
Abbott House is accepting requests for Children and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS) for enrollment of eligible children/youth in these new mental health and/or substance use needs. These services are available with NYS Children’s Medicaid or, if enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care Plan.
Or - download and print the forms using the below links:
Children and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS) include:
1. Therapy Services (Other Licensed Practitioner)
- Assessments for mental health and/or substance use needs
- Identify strengths and abilities through individual and group therapies
- Get individual, group, or family therapy where you are most comfortable
2. Rehabilitation Services (Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR))
- Get support to learn appropriate ways to deal with behavioral challenges
- Build relationships and communicate better with family, friends and others
3. Rehabilitation Services (Psychiatric Supports and Treatment Services (CPST))
- Learn to incorporate therapy goals into everyday life and solution-focused interventions to address challenges associated with behavioral health needs
- Learn self-care, and use coping skills to manage emotions
How to make a request for services:
- Complete the Request Form (click to download and print), including as many details as possible
- Attach supporting documentation of diagnosis (if available)
- Request must include consent and release of information forms signed by the medical consenter *Licensed Practitioners employed by Abbott House will be able to make a recommendation for these services based on medical need.
- Child/Youth will be assigned to a Clinical Service Provider who will contact the child/family to schedule an appointment.
- Send the completed referral and supporting documentation including consent via secure email, fax or mail to the appropriate contact below:
Filomena LoRusso, Director
100 North Broadway
Irvington, NY 10533
914-650-1241 (Secure Fax)