Toy Drive Committee
Requirements: Detailed, organized leaders
Days & Times: Schedule can accommodate volunteer needs throughout the year. It picks up the week before Christmas.
- Help recruit other volunteers for this team effort.
- Help identify and recruit companies, schools, individuals, and religious organizations to conduct Toy Drives
- Help schedule delivery of toys to Abbott House in Irvington (we do not have the ability to pick up items). Items secured near other Abbott House locations may be dropped off at those locations.
- Help organize toys in the development room
- Organize volunteers to take shifts the week before Christmas to assist staff in sorting age/gender appropriate toys for each child so they can deliver to the kids.
- You may also want to be a Toy Drive/Christmas Party Coordinator for one of our group homes.