Your donations both large and small help us have the organizational capacity to reach out to the community to support the needs of traumatized children, struggling families, and adults with developmental disabilities.
Here are just a few of the amazing things we have accomplished together:
- We built a Pergola and beautified the campus gardens to create a calming and relaxing space for our staff and clients.
- We worked together throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to support our front line staff and those in our care. You helped us purchase laptops and tablets to assist with virtual learning and sewed hundreds of masks.
- We expanded our weekly volunteer-led art program to include clay sculpting.
- We collected and distributed thousands of much-needed items like toys, diapers, winter coats, backpacks, school supplies, clothing, exercise equipment, books and so much more that is simply not covered by our funding sources.
- We safely gathered together for the Dave Wade Memorial Golf Outing and the Loving Arms Awards Dinner to raise much needed funds for Abbott House and honor extraordinary people.
- We provided hundreds of cultural and educational enrichment, life skills and recreational activities for children who do not get the same opportunities that we provide our own children.
- And so much more!
We are so thankful for the outpouring of support we have received in the midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Many of you have been asking how you can help Abbott House during this critical time. The best way to make an immediate impact is with an unrestricted donation. These funds allow us to get what we need when we need it.
Thank you for supporting Abbott House. We can't do this without you.
Give by check or credit card
We accept donations by check, stock, or wire transfer.