Health Home Services
Every parent needs a partner. We know it’s not easy when you have a child with many health needs. It can be difficult to manage funding and using the right services. Abbott House has a new Health Home service for Medicaid-enrolled children and their families that we think will make your life easier.
Have one care manager working directly with you and your family.
Create a care plan that includes many of the services needed and those you may not be getting.
Speak with your Abbott House case planner or care provider about our new Health Home Service.
- Help scheduling appointments for services.
- Locate and refer your child to other community resources.
- Ensure service providers work together on your child’s plan of care.
- Get resources to prevent crisis and achieve health goals.
- Help if your child moves from a hospital stay to another community service.
Our goal at Abbott House is to connect all of your care providers with you in a partnership to develop a plan that leads to improved health. We believe this will help your child and family’s long-term health and well-being.