As a leader in the nonprofit arena serving children and teenagers in foster care, and adults with developmental disabilities, Abbott House has 50 years experience.
Our newly launched Training Institute is ready to impart the skills you need to further your career in social services or improve your parenting skills.
Whether you plan to take a class as part of a mandated training or if you are a parent looking for answers, you have come to the right place.
For more information or to reserve your seat today, please contact Orrie Smith at 914-591-7300, ext. 3115 or email@example.com.
Course Offerings Include:
- Anger Management
- Bridges To Health Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Competence
- Domestic Violence
- FIRST AID/CPR (American Heart Association)
- Introduction to the Circle of Courage
- LGBTQ Youth Training
- Life Space Interview
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Money Management
- PST (Parent Skills Training)/ABC — A Pre-Requisite for TFBH Prospective Parents
- Respect in the Workplace
- Sexuality and Sex Abuse Training
- Social Work in the 21st Century and Beyond
- Stress Management
- The Ever-Changing Rules of Engagement
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Time Management